Saturday, July 21, 2012

[Chapter 6+7] - Released!

with 0 comments
News
;So we released chapter 6 like... two days ago (?), but I didn't make a blog post about it. Why? Simply because I know I'll be working on the next chapter immediately, so being the lazy person that I was, I decided to wait until I finished with chapter 7 before making a post. xD
Because making a post isn't as easy as you think (okay, so maybe it is)... And because I don't want to randomly ramble on twice.
We are ALMOST up to the latest chapter. The latest chapter out in Japan currently is chapter 9. We have chapters 8, 8.5, and 9 to go before we're up to date! Major looking forward to that, and very excited, because you see, we'll be able to work on some OTHER projects.
-coughcough-


My thoughts on chapters 6 and 7? Well they're hilarious as always, but I just simply fell in love with chapter 7. Needless to say, it's my favorite chapter right now (:
I liked chapter 7 cause of the fallen angel part. It gives depth to Anzam. In my opinion anyway. Like, to me, he's always the happy-ish person and all, but he actually went thru some pretty painful process or something. But of COURSE I loved all the funny bits and the sweet bits with Anzam comforting Uika. If you haven't read it yet, here's the link!
http://www.batoto.net/read/_/117431/ore-ga-akuma-de-aitsu-ga-yome-de_ch7_by_raynslele-scans

0 comments:

Post a Comment