Monday, June 11, 2012

Released... after 3 weeks D:

with 0 comments
News
;Same old thing, download at the forum.
The password for unlocking the file is;
raynsandlele

Dadidoo. The usual. Time sure goes by quick... I didn't even realize it has been 3 months already since our last release of akuyome!
-cries-

But really, thank you to all of you who posted comments either on here or on our forum! I know not many people do that (I used to be one of those people too, just read and skip all the credit page stuff). It makes me a whole lot happier <3

Well enough of my rambling?
I have set a 24 hour delay for mangafox, but whether they follow it or not... we'll see. In the meantime, you can read it on batoto [:
(If there are any mistakes, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell us! Sometimes we just miss a few details > <")

Actually, I have just been on mangahere.com and let me tell you, I was overwhelmed by the amount of comments there. And of course, I can't miss the comments no batoto~ Major surprised actually. HENCE. I SHALL PICK UP MY PACE FOR THIS PROJECT AS WELL. Thanks to all of you for reading my random thoughts T___T"

0 comments:

Post a Comment