Friday, April 20, 2012

Haider. [:

with 1 comments
Info
;if you have been stalking this blog for the past few days, you'll notice that I have been messing around for weeks, and I have just finally settled on a layout. Other than a few minor changes here and there (the navigation bar and the pages are unfinished), the site is staying like this.
Our old website was http://rayns-lelescans.blogspot.ca/, but we have decided to change and create a new one, due to the fact that there were minor problems with typing out things (amongst other problems). Now that the website talk is out of the way, I will move on to the topic that everybody would like to know instead.
Status report
I am currently working on Ore ga Akuma de, Aitsu ga Yome de (note that I have shorten the name to Akuyome in my menu/navigation bar). I have completed 12/38 pages, and if you'd like to know in percentage, I have completed 31.58% of chapter one. Actually, I think I just might shorten this in future posts and put a percentage bar instead (like below).
Akuyome:

1 comments:

  1. firaachan said...

    nice new site! i like the new look :3
    good job <3 and good luck to Rayns&Lele scans!

Post a Comment